One of the attractive things about being involved in projects like ours and how the founder got inspired, is the on-going reward for as long as people are benefiting from our work.
Here are some ways you can assist us other than donating. Note, we are a micro organisation with limited human and financial resources., so taking on new team members can be very disruptive, the following ways are non-invasive i.e. you could do without us getting involved.
Yes, that’s right! If you have found our website beneficial, make sure to press the Facebook ‘like’ button, re-tweet the post or forward our link to your friends.
Every single time you share something from our website, in turn, helping your friends and family come closer to the deen, you will be rewarded by Allah! All it takes is a simple click of your mouse! So, what are you waiting for!
Take part in our mission in making the Muslim Central well known in our ummah. Remember: Each forward/like/tweet counts. Do your bit inshaAllah!
Nothing is more powerful than supporting our services through word of mouth. Checkout all our projects and platform presences and share links with family and friends.
We don’t have a massive marketing budget and we struggle to get the word out, even though everything is absolutely free. You can help by writing about us online on other websites.
- Identify suitable Websites/Platforms
- Engage with them to ensure they willing to have you post on their site
- Write article for their website on one or more of our projects
- Ensure that you link back to the project you speaking about
- This should NOT be Spam
- It should genuinely appeal to the target audience
- BONUS: Insert links to all the websites belonging to Muslim Central
- Home Schooling websites maybe interested in Alif Central, 99 Names of Allah and so on
- Islamic/Muslim Forums could be discussing things related to a Speaker and you could link to the Speakers Page on Muslim Central
- Blogging sites you could write a post about a lecture and link to it on Muslim Central
- and so on
If you ever do this, please feel free to email us with a link to the post.